Refilling Candle Containers
We offer a container refilling service so you can bring us a container and we will refill it if possible.
We charge by weight of wax in the container, $7 per 100grams, so you can have them as full as you choose. 10% discount for all the same fragrance.
All containers must be delivered to us empty and clean.
How it works:
- Drop off your empty/clean containers with your fragrance choices
- Leave it with us for a couple of days and we will pour them
- We will text you when they are ready to collect
If you wish to courier the containers for refilling please get in touch prior
Hints for cleaning candles for refilling
Remove as much wax as you can with a butter knife or a spoon.
To avoid scratching the finish on the container use something soft if the container is coloured.
Then you have 3 options:-Use the Oven
- Place the jar on a tray in the oven heated to 100 degrees for 5 - 20 minutes depending on the amount of wax in the container.
- The wax will soften and melt, tip it out wiping the inside with a paper towel.
- The metal tab normally will come out at this stage, if the tab doesn't come out just cut off the remaining wick.
- Let cool and then clean with hot soapy water.
- Place the jar inside a pot or large metal bowl. Pour boiling water into the pot around the candle, making sure that the water does not get into the candle jar.
- Let the jar sit in the hot water until the wax has softened.
- Remove the container from the water, pop out the wax including the metal tab, and then clean with hot soapy water.
- Ensure the metal tab in the bottom is removed.
- Microwave in 30sec bursts until wax is melted.
- Wipe out the inside with a paper towel then clean with soap and water.
- NOTE : Do not use the microwave with foiled containers as these contain small amounts of metal.