Candle Burning Tips
- Never burn your candle on or near anything flammable, or for more than 4 hours at a time.
- When you first light your candle, allow the wax to melt all the way to the outer edges of the container. Allowing a full melt pool guarantees an even burn and maximum fragrance throw.
- Before each use, trim the wick to 5mm. If the wick becomes too long while burning the candle will burn more rapidly, extinguish flame before trimming.
- Some fragrances may turn the candle slightly yellow. It does not affect the candle in any way. To stop this happening keep in the dark when not using
- Remove any inner label prior to burning.
- Extinguish your candle by dipping the wick into the melted wax and straighten. This will stop the wick smoking and will help with re-lighting the next time.